Shock Absorbers Standard Chrome
- Shock bodies are steel construction with multi-stage velocity-sensitive hydraulic dampers.
- Feature progressive rate springs that provide a softer initial response, but resist bottoming better than stock springs.
- Improved damping rates for a more comfortable and controlled ride.
- 5-position adjustable spring pre-load (adjusting tool included).
- Chrome-plated covers and springs for style.
- Custom lengths available for stock ride height or a lowered, custom look.
- Manufactured to Drag Specialties specifications by Progressive Suspension.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Price per pair.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer’s maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
NOTE: Some or all shocks listed have TÜV approval. Refer to the most recent TÜV certificate for current listing.
Click here to see what Harley Davidson Dyna models fits.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.